Thursday, June 4, 2015

Post project

I wrote my writeup, and have gotten at least verbal approval from all reviewers. I'm supposed to see Millstein tomorrow, and then I should be home free!

What comes next? I think adding a few additional elements will give us a presentable web interface product.
  1. Account for parking signs that say "anytime" (without any other TIME elements?)
  2. Figure out the days of the week that a sign is valid.
    1. Range of days, or
    2. Specific days
  3. Create separate HTML files based on 15 minute increments
  4. Create a basic web interface where the user gives the day of week and time
    1. drop down menus for the days?
    2. slider for the time?
    3. radio buttons for hour, minute, and AM vs PM?
  5. Display data as green and red lines, instead of markers.
Once I have these steps complete, I think I can have people start using the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment